Chem-Test, Inc. will work with your company to meet your drug and alcohol testing needs. Our services range from a single drug test collection to a complete drug testing program.
Statistics on Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- 71% of illegal drug users are employed, most working for small businesses.
- 90% of all alcoholics are employed.
- Substance abusers are 3 to 4 times more likely to be involved in an on-the-job accident. (Marijuana is the number one cause of accidents in the workplace).
- 5 times more likely to file a Workers' Compensation Claim.
- Substance abusers are 25% less productive than non-abusing employees, causing 25% loss of salary through absenteeism, health care costs and poor productivity.
- The drug user is 3 times more likely to be absent from work 30-35 days or more per year.
- 13% of the population used marijuana, cocaine, or other illicit drugs at least once in the past year.
- Over 50% of all fatal motor vehicle accidents indicate that Alcohol is a factor.
These are only a few reasons why your company should have a drug and alcohol testing program.
Chem-Test is your contact for courteous and professional drug and alcohol test.